Vista Care is personalised, patient-centered care
Our personalised patient-centred care has been developed to ensure your needs are always placed first. From the first time you contact us, through to your last post-operative examination, we will ensure you are informed every step of the way.
Our Vista Care approach includes:
- Free parking on site
- Welcoming, modern and relaxing environment to make you feel at ease and comfortable
- Purpose-designed clinic, with consultations, eye examinations and surgery facilities (for LASIK and ASLA) all in one convenient location
- Personal individualised attention from the moment you walk through the door
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee, tea-making facilities and biscuits, along with soft drinks and filtered water
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Tour of on-site surgery facilities, upon request
- Meet with Dr Wolfe prior to your surgery
- You will be supplied with Dr Wolfe’s personal mobile number for urgent post-surgery questions
- VISTAeyes donates our patients’ old glasses to overseas charities for support of underprivileged communities
- Post-operative appointments until you are discharged, at no extra cost
- Any required enhancements are also included for up to 5 years after your initial surgery.