Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert
At this time, we REMAIN OPEN
With the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, as advised by the Australian health authorities and to prevent the spread of the virus, we request that if you:
- have been overseas recently, or
- have been in contact with anybody who is ill, or
- show any of the following symptoms of:
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
you do not enter the clinic for 14 days and to call us on (03) 8532 5000 to reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate any patients who may need to reschedule under these circumstances.
- We are calling patients one day prior to their appointment and asking the above questions.
- All patients are asked to sign a declaration form upon entering our clinic to confirm the above, prior to being seated.
- All patients are required to have their temperature measured at the forehead by staff as a condition of their appointment.
These measures are necessary to contain the spread of the virus; to protect you, your family, other patients, our team members and the wider community.
We appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and thank you for continuing to help us maintain a safe and healthy environment.
The Team at Vista Eyes
For more information about the additional precautions implemented at VISTAeyes regarding COVID-19, please read: